- Situational tackling by position and as a team using these drills and circuits
- Create and design drills based on your defensive playbook
- Use team pursuit drills to teach “attack and swarm” the ball carrier
- Practice plans break down yearly, seasonal, daily and position drill planning
- Annual installation schedule showing order to put it all in.
- Demonstrate the STING progression to get separation from O-Line.
- Improve attacking angles by reading the offensive line’s steps and blocks.
- Neutralize & shed the blocker while getting into proper tackling angle.
- Fit into the proper gaps & make tackles while “fill-scrape-fill”
- DB learn to shed blocks, pursue the ball and make tackles
- Often ignored technique of tackling a WR after the catch.
- Proper pursuit and run fits on perimeter and middle runs
- 6-step Tackling Technique that can be taught in shorts in team setting.
- 4-station Tackling Circuit using 12 drills that doubles as a conditioning drill
- Use of “double whistle” to get 11 helmets to the ball.
- 5 pursuit drills to end practice so your team conditions with a purpose.